Saturday, February 07, 2009

New Year's Resolutions - Progress Report

Well, it seems I should've added another resolution -- update blog more often than once a month. Grr. But no matter, let's look at the resolutions I did make.

1. Tidy house. Progress: zero. It's been one step forward, two steps back on that one.

2. Karate training. Progress: pitiful. I've had the lurgy pretty much constantly since the beginning of the year, and my exercise routine has suffered badly. Grr again.

3. Steampunk feature and radio play turned sitcom. Progress: zero. This is because, perhaps predictably, another project has come along. The producer of Mixt Nutz has asked me to help him with a feature script he intends to make himself. I don't want to count my chickens, but this has the potential to be most exciting.

So basically, with the exception of the new feature script project, January was full of fail. At least I didn't spend loads of money to join a gym...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home