Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Can't Write Now, Getting Married

So, I've known about Recorded for Training Purposes for two or three weeks now. I've made several attempts at bashing out sketches, and do you know how many finished, usable pieces I've produced? One. And to think I was vaguely bummed out about only being allowed to submit three.

In other news, my wedding is in eleven days.

Could these two things be, you know, somehow related?

I'm looking forward to the big day, but I'm also looking forward to the day after, when I'll presumably get my head space back.

2 Comments:

Blogger laurence timms said...

At least you've got an excuse. I've been trying to write something for RFTP and failing like an Alaskan governer, and I can't think of a single good reason why.

Maybe I'm just not funny. Damn.

10:39 PM  
Blogger Phill Barron said...

I've solved the problem of not being funny by just not writing anything.

Good luck for the big day!

Or maybe the medium sized day - I know there's a recession on.

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home