Saturday, August 02, 2008

Charity Spam: Please Make My Total Insanity Worth It

In January, in a fit of what can only be described as madness, I agreed to do a third of the London Triathlon. Two work colleagues and I are participating as a relay team, one person on each discipline. I'm doing the cycling leg, which is 40km long.

Like I say, it was a fit of madness.

The race is on August 9th, and we're doing the sponsored charity thing, in aid of the NSPCC. Please give a few bob to protect children and give my insanity a patina of, well, having some kind of a point.

We've set up a web page for online donations here:

Just Giving

Go on, you know you want to.

2 Comments:

Blogger Phill Barron said...

I do want to ... and I have.

10:57 AM  
Blogger Christine said...

Right, I did it. It wasn't fast. Blimey but it wasn't fast. But I crossed the finish line in one piece and by the next day was back to feeling more or less human.

Thanks to all of you, or rather both of you, who've given so far. The donation page will be active til November, so it's not too late.

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home