Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Will Write Soon, Recovering from Getting Married

Greetings from warm, sunny Edinburgh.

Well it is sunny. I'm not lying about that bit.

The wedding was on Saturday. One of the bridesmaids spent the morning laid low with gastric distress. One of the guests spent the afternoon in an NHS walk-in centre having his head glued back together after ignoring the "No Diving" signs at the hotel swimming pool. Fortunately, both recovered by the evening and appeared at the ceremony mostly intact.

This week my husband and I are honeymooning in Scotland.

What can I say, we couldn't afford to go to Barbados.

When we get back I intend recovering sufficient time and energy to write. Until then, here's a picture from the wedding. We're very cute.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

congratulations!

5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home