Monday, May 28, 2007

Drowned at birth

I'm posting this from a GNER train somewhere in the vicinity of York. The on-board wi-fi is incredibly slow and for some reason seems to have given me a Swedish IP address, but -- free wi-fi on a train! Result!

Before I logged on I finished off my sitcom for May's comedy writing challenge. The good news is that I'm now able to churn out pages at the rate of five or more per hour in full flow. The bad news is that the pages I've churned out this time are pants. Painfully, leadenly, unfunnily, and probably irredeemably awful. I think this sitcom is getting drowned at birth. Oh well.

2 Comments:

Blogger Piers said...

Five pages per hour?

1:35 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

Well, that's what the last two sessions came to. Mind, five pages of ScriptSmart's UK sitcom template are probably not as bulky as five pages of Final Draft screenplay.

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home