Monday, January 21, 2008

To-Do List

In the near future, I need to:

- Join the Writers' Guild. I've been meaning to do that for months.

- Put together a press kit for Fatal and submit it for lots of festivals and screening nights. Something that should have been started a couple of weeks ago.

- Find my sketch fu. I thought it was behind the sofa, but all I found there was 13p and some cat hair.

- Do another draft of my steampunk script. I made a few notes before Christmas, but I've not progressed beyond that.

Could do better. See me after class.

2 Comments:

Blogger William Gallagher said...

Is Fatal the new film? Then I'd like to propose:

- release the press kit on your blog for all of us

- put the film up online too.

William

12:05 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

Fatal is indeed the new film. It's definitely worth putting at least the press kit online -- I'll run your idea past Piers and see what he thinks.

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home