Sunday, December 02, 2007

You may address me as Madam Producer

The "crew" section of my CV is a bit, well, all over the place. I've got credits as First AD, Script Supervisor, simply "Crew" (probably my personal favourite), and, oddly seeing as I can't act, actor. And now it looks like I'll soon have my first Producer credit thanks to a short film by the slightly terrifying Piers Beckley. We're planning to shoot next weekend.

The blagging and cat herding side of production work is not my favourite, to say the least. So it'll be interesting to see how this goes -- though today's production meeting in which I made a list of tasks and ordered Piers to do half of them was fun.

In other news, there's a potential Mixt Nutz development that looks almost certain to come off, but which I'll hold off blogging about until it actually happens.

And in other other news, did you know Kirk is an ocelot?

4 Comments:

Blogger potdoll said...

good luck with the Piers film!

10:04 AM  
Blogger DraconianOne said...

Good luck! Don't envy you - I have a love/hate relationship with being a producer and the hate probably wins out.

10:38 AM  
Blogger Jason Arnopp said...

Jesus! Where's this film suddenly come from, out of the clear blue sky? Was I drunk when you were telling me about it? :)

4:39 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

Pretty much out of the clear blue sky, yes. There's a bottle of champagne riding on it, you see.

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home