Friday, September 07, 2007

Another little bit of good news

The feature film on which I'm collaborating, has made the last ten for the Film London Microwave scheme. I think four scripts will get funding, so we're definitely in with a shout.

And now I must get back to working on the latest re-draft, which has to be in by Monday. Couldn't I just have the glory of getting shortlisted for things, without all the tedium of having to do work for them? While I'm at it, I'd also like a long-lost, wealthy uncle who dies and leaves me all his riches. And a pony.

10 Comments:

Blogger potdoll said...

lovely! and good luck!

7:56 PM  
Blogger William Gallagher said...

Congratulations!

And break legs,
William

8:49 PM  
Blogger Piers said...

Yay! Congrats...

11:34 AM  
Blogger Lianne said...

Brilliant! How exciting - please keep us updated!

11:37 AM  
Blogger Stuart Perry said...

Great news. Huge congrats.

12:18 PM  
Blogger Liz Holliday said...

Great stuff! Hope you get/got your rewrite done...

11:37 PM  
Blogger Phill Barron said...

You're having a little run of good news here, well done.

11:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belated congrats!

4:47 PM  
Blogger Jason Arnopp said...

Well done, madam. That's a splendid achievement!

8:04 PM  
Blogger martin said...

congratulations madam!

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home