Thursday, August 23, 2007

Shameless self-promotion: the review

The Scotsman has this to say about Mixt Nutz's Edinburgh show. The review is quite complimentary, which makes me churlishly ponder whether we deserved one more star than the three we got.

But hey, forget churlishness, it's not often that I've heard the phrases "a real gem" and "highly recommended" used to describe my writing.(*) I think I'll spend a few hours feeling smug and pleased with myself before dinner.

(*) Please don't construe this to mean I'm taking credit for writing the whole show. There were at least half a dozen contributors.

3 Comments:

Blogger William Gallagher said...

Congratulations!

William

8:27 AM  
Blogger Jason Arnopp said...

Very nice comments indeed, madam! And well-deserved, I'm sure.

I've tagged you: http://jasonarnopp.blogspot.com/

Oh, and the PO3 is coming soon. I swear!

11:21 AM  
Blogger martin said...

congrats! and here's that extra star!

*

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home