Friday, August 31, 2007

A little bit of good news

My short script The Squeeze is through to the second round of the British Short Screenplay Competition. I shall therefore spend the next two minutes and thirty-seven seconds feeling smug.

*tick tock, tick tock*

Okay, enough smugness, on with thinking about my steampunk feature, which I'm allowed to start writing tomorrow. I have only the vaguest idea of what I'm going to do. Urp.

EDIT: Be careful if you're viewing the second round list in Firefox! I realised a few minutes after writing this post that thanks to the wonders of caching, I'd actually been looking at the first round list. Luckily I am on the second round list, but I needed IE to confirm it.

7 Comments:

Blogger Jason Arnopp said...

Oh madam, if only my non-result was down to Firefox!

But I live on in the competition, vicariously, through you. Congratulations! :)

5:55 PM  
Blogger Andy Phillips said...

Is smugma a real thing, or did I dream it?

Congrats!

6:24 PM  
Blogger Elinor said...

Yes, well done!

6:42 PM  
Blogger William Gallagher said...

Yea!

W

8:56 PM  
Blogger Lianne said...

Well done!

10:46 AM  
Blogger martin said...

congrats!

6:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice going. Good luck in future rounds! -ASG

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home